We cannot quite believe that it is Easter Bank Holiday weekend all ready! Once again there are loads of things to do around the Island. and in this weeks' episode we give you a flavour of what is on.
What we will tell you about in this episode:
- Eggcellent Easter Events for all the family
- Duck Racing in Yarmouth Saturday 26th March 2016
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt - Bembridge Windmill - 25th - 28th March 10:30-4pm
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt - Mottistone Gardens - 27th March 10:30 - 4pm
- Osborne House Easter Fun 25th - 28th March
- Steam Railway Childrens' entertainment, colouring, crafts & Easter treasure hunt
- Start of the Car Boot Sales - Chale on Monday 28th at 9:30am & Ryde Seafront on Sunday 27th March at 9am
- Easter Market Saturday 26th March 10am - 4pm at Ristorante Michelangelo, Union Street, Ryde
- Duck Racing at Winkle Street
- Adult fun at Tapnell Farm - Tap 'n' Ale
- The Annual IOW Steam Up - Easter Monday
- Open Gardens Clatterford House, Carisbrooke - Sunday 27th March 2pm-4:30pm
- The March of the Mods in Ryde
- IOW Donkey Sanctuary Easter Fun
- Robin Hill Mad Easter Dash - Easter Sunday and Monday starting at 1pm
In the News
In this weeks' news Tony is far too excited about the First Poo Museum which is opening at the Isle of Wight Zoo.
Ali's has more civilised news about the Steam Railway rescuing the passengers stranded on the Island Line when the power failed.
Food & Drink
In the food and drink segment we bring you a review of Frozen (no not the movie) the gelato cafe in Newport.
Links you may find helpful
The Poo Museum, Isle of Wight Zoo
Yarmouth Duck Race
Osborne House Easter Events
Steam Railway Easter Fun
The Steam Up Review Episode 13
Buy your tickets for the Isle of Wight Festival 2016 here - Tickets cost £200 with the booking fee
Direct download: Episode_55.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am EDT