What to do during the Easter Holidays on the Isle of Wight
In this weeks' episode we bring you a run down of the variety of things to do during Easter Holidays on the Isle of Wight. There really is something for everyone.
- Newport FC - Sunday 5th April 8am
- Brickfields - Monday 6th April at 5pm
- Chale Green - Monday 6th April at 9:30am
- Arreton Barns - Sunday 7:30am
- Ryde next to the Bowling Alley - Sunday at 11am
- Tesco, Ryde - Sunday at 4pm
- Masonic Hall, John Street, Ryde - Saturday 4th April 10am - 4pm
Easter Egg Hunts
- Mottistone Gardens - Sunday 5th April 10:30am - 4pm
- Newtown Nature Reserve - Monday 6th April 11am - 4pm
- Ventnor Botanic Garden - Monday 30th March - Monday 13th April
- Arreton Barns - Sunday 5th April 9:30am - 12 Noon
- Steam up and Vintage Tractor Ploughing Match at Mottistone Manor Farm - Monday 6th April 10am - 4pm
- Treasure Hunt at the Donkey Sanctuary - Friday 3rd April
- Easter Bonnet Competition at the Donkey Sanctuary - Sunday 5th April
- Kids go free at the Isle of Wight Steam Railway in the Easter Holidays
Events for Adults
- Rock the Cowes Bars, Cowes - Thursday 2nd April
- Beer Festival at the Railway Inn, Ryde - Thursday 2nd April - Monday 6th April
In the News
Another accolade for the Isle of Wight, this time international recognition for an Island Beach.
Tony lowers the tone with his yucky news feature this week.
Food & Drink
We talk about the luscious cakes at The Old Smithy, Godshill, one of many eateries in the village.
Direct download: Episode_12.mp3
-- posted at: 12:30am EST